Great Eastern Viper Challenge | Viper Arena Penang 2017 @ Batu Kawan Stadium, Penang

By : Chha

I have always been a fan of the Viper Challenge and always wanted to go for the one at Sepang but it was too far for me to travel all the way there. I went all crazy and excited when i heard that Viper Challenge is finally coming to Penang earlier this year. Well, you guess it right, i joined !! haha ... !


I guess this is the only Viper Challenge that is being done at night, correct me if i am wrong. The theme for the challenge is 'Challenge The Dark'. Viper Challenge Arena at Penang start at night. Unlike other Viper Challenge at other location.


Though it is at night but the area is not pitch black, there are some lights from the neighboring spotlights that helps me getting through the obstacles. Oh yah ! By the way, in case you don't know what Viper Challenge is .. it is a obstacles course race. 7km route with 15 awesome unique obstacles. So you have to run 7km and go through 15 different types of obstacles.


The obstacles are really not easy, you will need a lot a lot of physical strength to go through even just one of the obstacle. I am glad that i manage to complete the course with help from many friends, haha ! I won't be able to do it without them. I am really looking forward to Viper Challenge Penang 2018 ! See you all there .. !

Posted Date : 6 December 2017
Posted Time : 9.31 am

Comments

Jay Travel

Jay Sports