Koay Chap @ N & N Food Court, Sungai Petani

By : Chha

Adding another hawker food to my list, haha ! With this i am introducing another food stall from the N And N Food Court here in Sungai Petani. This food stall is selling a Chinese Food call the Koay Chap.




This stall selling the Koay Chap is only open in the morning and it would probably sold out at around 12.00 pm, well depending on the sales and customer on that day thought. Usually, i will go have my Koay Chap early in the morning to avoid disappointment, hahaha ! I don't know about others, but i enjoy eating the Koay Chap here, i like the taste. Though sometimes i feel that the soup that the owner put in my bowl of Koey Chap is too less, haha ! But i still love the taste, wish the owner would put more soup for me next time, haha !

GPS Coordinate :
5.651824, 100.514673

Map :


Posted Date : 20 September 2017
Posted Time : 10.08 am

Comments

Jay Travel

Jay Sports